Most of the people in India think that marriages are just the course of nature, just like the life and death of human beings, and don’t think that to be beyond that. However, a lot depends on marriages, and it’s not just an ordinary thing to ignore. It is always very much recommended for people to take their marriage seriously and consult some of the best astrologers in Kolkata to perform a compatibility match.
Marriage creates a way for individuals to think and helps them to focus more on their lives. It’s not only about a sexual attraction that you can have for your partner but a force of nature that can value your life. It has been seen that most of the people who had a very rough lifestyle have settled down after marriage and also changed their lifestyle. Your life partner brings all these changes to your life and makes it feel like you are in heaven. However, a vice-versa situation is also possible if you have chosen the wrong life partner.
As per some of the best astrologers in Behala, all nine planets are somehow responsible for impacting your married life, i.e., by making it successful or a disaster. Some cases have shown that most successful or financially stable persons face marriage-related problems – making their lives measurable. They either seek divorce or childlessness or sometimes they find it very difficult to find a suitable life partner – which keeps on postponing their marriage. Some think this to be the law of nature or their destiny, but the malefic action of the nine planets causes such problems.
In this regard, some of the best opinions are shared by the best astrologers in Bangalore – who can help you know the root cause of such problems. And given below are the same for your reference:
1) Planets like Rahu, Ketu, Mars, and Saturn are mainly responsible for marriages getting delayed for individuals.
2) The 7th house is mainly believed to be responsible for marriage. If planets like Mars are present in the 7th house, it creates marriage matchmaking problems. The position of Mars in retrograde place in the 1st house, 2nd house, 4th house, 7th house, 8th house, and 12th house can delay the marriage of individuals.
3) If Rahu is present in the 7th house of an individual, then their marriage will get cancelled even after it is fully finalized. It is believed that the individual’s relatives or neighbours cancel their wedding.
4) The retrograde movement of Saturn in the seventh house (place of marriage) or eighth house (place of conjugal congruity) can cause extraordinary postponement in marriage. Something similar occurs if the Sun and Saturn adjust together in the seventh or eighth house.
5) Second, seventh and eleventh houses are answerable for immaculate marriage. If the ruler of the second house is in a retrograde position and structures an ancestry point, it will cause a delay in marriage. If the ruler of the seventh house is set in the eighth or twelfth house, the locals will confront troubles in discovering their appropriate life accomplice. On the off chance that we find out the master of the fourth house frail and retrograde Saturn or Rahu-Ketu blend arranged in a similar spot, at that point, quite possibly, the marriage gets deferred in the wake of being finished. Also, the negative impact of your home’s Vastu can impact you comparatively.
After considering all the above circumstances, we must investigate our D9 diagram. On the off chance that the rulers of the second, seventh, and eleventh houses are frail, the locals will also confront different troubles and deterrents in marriage. Consult some of the best astrologers in Kolkata, like Astrologer Somasree, in case you face any problems in your married life.